Wednesday 9 May 2012

Little pink owl


Hello there!
I've been making owls again. This time it's a cute tiny pink one! I haven't found a name for her yet, but I have a feeling that she'll soon be adopted. She's only tiny, 2 inches or 5 cm tall and wide. I made her with a lovely shiny crochet thread that I've had for ages and ages, and a 1.75 mm hook. Her goggly eyes mean she can have different expressions and look even cuter. And did I mention that she's cute?

I've also make a lovely little flower pin, using the pattern from Yellow, Pink and Sparkly, a lovely blog that I follow and where you can find some great free patterns. I've only made one for now. Here it is:


I'm also busy finishing off a whole variety of hats, but more of that next time, maybe.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog, and I love your owl and the corsage.

    ReplyDelete