Wednesday 23 January 2013

Birdie decoration


I've not been feeling very well for the last 10 days or so, and I really needed some instant gratification. I had lots of scraps of cotton yarn and decided to have a go at the birdie decoration from Lucy's Attic24 tutorial. I love it!  I didn't follow the pattern exactly, for example I used dc instead of hdc, and my cotton yarn was a lot finer than the yarn Lucy used for her bird. But the general idea is the same. It was a fun project and I would advise it if you want a quick, cute, easy project.



2 comments:

  1. I love it, it was nice because you put your on work. Please do visit my blog stuffed toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little birdie! I may need to make one for my mom and my sister's boyfriend's mom who just bought her first house.

    ReplyDelete