Saturday 19 April 2014

Fun with felt


My mobile phone, which I've had since 2008 (yes, that's six years ago) has been on the blink for a while. It couldn't find the phone network any more, and in order to send texts from my home, I had to hold it out of the window.

So I decided to treat myself to a new phone and I found a reasonably-priced phone that suits me fine. And once I had the phone, it needed a case, of course. In the end I made three. Mine is the one on the left with a rabbit on it. The idea for the design came from the drawings I'd made for my crochet rabbit pattern. The middle design is for my husband. And the one on the right I made for a friend at work.

Felt is such a wonderful material. It's easy to cut, it doesn't fray, it's thick and soft. I've even received some orders for custom phone cases for my friends and colleagues. 

3 comments:

  1. ทางเข้าเล่น slotxo กราฟิกสีสันงามsloxo พีจี เพลินเล่นแล้วไม่หัวร้อนคืนผลกำไรเร็วสุดๆก็เลยได้รับความนิยมของนักการพนันเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตที่ครอบครองใจคนที่ประทับใจการเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. เว็บสล็อต pg ทั้งหมด จำต้องยกให้เว็บไซต์ PGSLOT-TH ยืน 1 เว็บไซต์ตรงสล็อต pg วันนี้พวกเราอัปเดตเว็บไซต์ใหม่ ใช้ระบบล้ำสมัย ที่สุด ฝากถอน เร็ว ยอดไม่ค้าง เล่นสล็อตพีจี

    ReplyDelete