Saturday 1 January 2011

He did it!


As I mentioned, I'd promised my soon-to-be-14-year-old that during the holidays I would teach him how to make croissants. Well, he's done it!  Here is one that I managed to salvage for a quick photo before it was gobbled down with the rest of them!
They turned out very well, nice and flaky, buttery and very moreish! 

On a very different subject, I found a very cute pattern for some tiny crochet flowers and here's what I made:


They literally took me about 5 minutes each flower. I have lots of different colours of nice cotton yarn, so it looks like I'm going to have fun making some more.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the pattern? Online? Was is Free???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey,
    I've updated my post, adding a link to the pattern. Yes it is online, and it's free!

    ReplyDelete